Copenhagen, Denmark

Copenhagen, Denmark Mission

Monday, May 29, 2017

Week 40 - Spring in Roskilde

This week was pretty good.  I feel like  that is how all my emails start out. 
Tuesday we had interviews with the President (he came to Roskilde) and then we had our district meeting here. We usually have it in Slagelse and hour away so that was a fun change. 




Wednesday we went to Copenhagen and had splits with the sister training leaders. That was fun. It is definitely warmer in Copenhagen than it is in Roskilde! I finally go out of the house without tights or a jacket! 

Thursday we took our 'P day', and since we were already in Copenhagen, we went to the temple. That was a nice break from the outside world :) After the session, we bought some Ben and Jerry's ice cream and sat out on the temple grounds and just enjoyed the weather, life, and our mission! This was kind of our half way done celebration. 


Lately I've been trying to put all my focus and care on other people. It is hard though, because the more I try and focus on that, the harder I feel like it is. This whole past week I feel like I have seen nothing but my weaknesses! It has really been bumming me out. Then I read in Ether 12 27, and it says, “ come unto me and I will show you your weakness” and I realized that the whole reason I have been seeing all my weaknesses is because I am getting closer to Christ! The closer you are to the spirit, the more things in your life you will notice that are amiss, so you can fix them.  So that was comforting, but also kind of... megghhh.

Hope you have a great week!

Love, Soster Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment