Copenhagen, Denmark

Copenhagen, Denmark Mission

Monday, March 13, 2017

Week 30 - Miracle Plan

Had a pretty normal week! Not a ton of lessons, but we did a lot of finding.  Søster Acosta and I made a “Miracle plan” of how we are going to get the work rolling here in Roskilde. One thing we included was obedience.
I read a scripture in D&C 82:10 that says:
'I the Lord, am bound when ye do what I say;  but when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise'.
So, we are going to test the Lord and see what blessings come out of our obedience! Here's some pictures from the week!
Søster Acosta and I decided to take a break from knocking doors and swing!

There is a store here called Normal. It’s where you can by American products

Cool chairs in the city center of Roskilde that say Roskilde!

Downtown Roskilde
Some guy was selling some book about yoga and these healthy chocolate balls, we tried to give him a book a Mormon, but he didn’t want it. So I bought the chocolate balls from him! They were yummy :)
Just sitting on the ground because there was nobody to talk to.....
Have a great week!

Love,

Søster Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment